Oh, thank you!
It sounds nice, anyway. But. Um.
To which one of us?
m!a: you have a boy clone
Good morning, all!
How is everyone doing on this lovely morning?
I'm very picky about who I hire or partner with, and many positions can't even be applied for. But I'm good at...discovering assets that might benefit my company. My door's open if you're interested~ [V] ((ooc: I love your voice^^))
Hello there, Miss! My, my, doesn't that Thneed(c) look fabulous on you! Have you ever considered being an official model? [V]
Aww thanks you oh here some sugar cookies as well *she hands her a box then take some her cookies* this look great ~3
Oh, thank you, these look wonderful!
Merry Christmas, and thank you again!
Geese a-laying, golden rings :)
Geese a-laying — Six quirks
- I’ve gotten in the habit of putting things in my thneed, which… usually gets them lost.
- Even if I’m planning on wearing my contacts, I reach for my glasses every morning, without fail.
- I have a tendency to hunch when I’m talking to people. I guess to try and look smaller.
- I also bounce back on my heels and interlace my fingers when I’m interested in the conversation.
- I can’t keep my nails long – I always end up tapping them on the table or a wall and breaking them.
- I tend to jot down the things I hear in my notebook, even if they’re not particularly noteworthy. I got someone’s full grocery list once.
Golden rings — Five shiny things that I like
My mother has this old wooden jewelry box with brass hinges. My sister and I used to stage all sorts of adventures around it, so I’m pretty fond of it.
My father gave me a quill pen when I first became interested in journalism, and the nib is pretty shiny!
My thneed is shiny in a different way, but I guess that… sort of counts?
Do my glasses count?
…the sign for the new bakery?
Merry Christmas, everybody!
I’ve been trying to make cookies for everyone — enlisted Charlotte to help, and everything — but most of them turned out… badly.
That is to say, they burned.
I was going to bake more, but then I got sick, so…
Well, if anyone wants some slightly-burnt cookies, we’ve got loads of them now!